Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 5 - February 26 2010

Hello World


2am- and it is so tempting to curl up in bed; but I was actually looking forward to blogging, even for just a bit.

I went to a billiards bar earlier (South First Billiards Club and Lounge) earlier and saw a peiced of mixed media artwork that caught my eye:

I liked how simple the media was; but also how detailed it was at the same time. It was only when I was getting reading to post it that I realized that the wires (is that what it is?) are actually formed into faces!! See it?

Ok, gotta end it here. I can't wait to sleep in....

Goodnight Moon

PS - one more thing that I absolutely must share. I am not too crazy about Anne Hathaway's dress:



Designer: Vivienne Westwood
Source:http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2010/02/26/alice-in-wonderland-royal-world-premiere-anne-hathaway-in-vivienne-westwood/

She wore it to the London premiere of Alice In Wonderland.

I am not sure what is going on with the neck line there...sweetheart meets tube meets half-halter? Perhaps its the fit- or maybe its supposed to look like that?

I don't know- maybe im used to the classic timeless Anne....oh well- we all have mishaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment