Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 47 - April 9 2010

Hello World!
Today I received a chocolate Umbrella-ella from a friend/CO-worker (lets call him Mr. Arthur Timothy Read, the anthromorphic aardvark)



I also went out to dinner with of my dearest friends at Plouf (40 Belden Place San Francisco ,CA). As usual they had absolutely delicious mussells. We probably could have gotten away with the 2 orders of mussells- but of course, being the heifers we are, we also shared a Filet Mignon. lol

Anyway as I was walking from BART to Belden Place, I passed through Claude Lane- another one of the San Francisco's hidden gems. Belden Place and Claude Lane are both alleys close to Union Square that are set up very much like Paris, France =)

Belden Place:





Claude Lane:




And finally, here are two photos I took while waiting for my train.





Goodnight Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment