Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 52 - April 14 2010

Hello World:

During my travels today I came across three unique things:

A very cute toddler at Market and Drumm St.:



A really cool light/wall fixture at Sens Restaurant in San Francisco:



Which might I say is one of my favorite places in town!!!! Great food, great service, great drinks, great music-what more can you ask for!??! (credit to Kais & Co.!)


And last but not least- I didn't realize how cool my street looked deserted at night:



*not sure if spelled deserted wrong and am too lazy to check (is it desserted or deserted?)
**and yes the last picture has been heavily edited- though I did this to emphasize how COOL it looked with only one street light by a tree =)

Goodnight Moon. Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment