Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 10 - March 03 2010

Hello World

Nothing too out of the ordinary today except that I woke up at approximately 430am to the sound of rain against my window- and I absolutely loved it!!!

The rain made me want to roll around in bed all day- unfortunately 2 hours later, I had to get up and face reality.

Nonetheless, here are a few photos I snapped today....the one of the cake is actually a photo my snapped last sunday (Day 7). The mold was given to me by my in laws- I love it! I think they bought it from Williams Sonoma.

Big foot spotted:


When Spunky's toys are in his peripheral- there is only one thing he is thinking of:





I liked the composition of this photo. I could summarize it in one word: Linear



et voila, the contemporary bundt cake mold:



*The pound cake recipe cake from: JoyOfBaking.com

Thats it for now....

Goodnight Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment