Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 8 - March 01 2010

Hello World,
*Happy Bday Daddy!!!*

Again, this blog is a day late but its the thought and effort that counts - I hope.

Anyway, with my super slammed schedule, I barely had time to snap any photos yesterday but I will share this:

As much as stress can be caused by what others have thrown our way- we are just as accountable. We fill our own plates and if we aren't careful, our plate may get too full. Yet at the end of day, it is up to us to handle what we put on our plate.

So- lets do it one at a time, in an orderly fashion. Or atleast try to.

Nevertheless during stressful times like these...it is especially important to know what we enjoy and to take time (even just a few minutes) out for it.

Personally, I enjoy/love/am dangerously obsessed with Russell Stover's Marshmallows covered in Milk Chocolate!!!!!

They are SOOO DELICIOUS AND they are less than 60 cents each at Walgreens!
*PS - I did not take that photo.

Until later....Hello Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment