Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 17 - March 10 2010

Hello World,

Today- I ate so much that I feel my stomach as reached a new capacity threshold.



Thanks to these:






The chocolate covered marshmallows were on sale at a Walgreens nearby for 20 cents each. On my way there, I was walking behind a group of students who had just finished interviewing at my office. Ahh- I remember and don't miss these days...




On my way back to work from Walgreens....some people were already waiting for their ride home...



As I was waiting for my train I stood behind this woman who I have been commuting with for the past 2 years. She is always very sharp/clean/organized looking. She never has wrinkles on her clothes, her shoes and purses (this vintage Dooney & Burke one being my favorite) are always prestine and matching, and a great coat to pull her look together.


Goodnight Moon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment