Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 31 - March 24 2010

Hello World,

Wednesday wasn't that eventful..on my way to work I saw a man with a very old/worn out yellow/tan leather suitcase. It had so much age and history- I wonder what kinds of documents it has carried in its life.



While on BART, I saw a woman reading a "book order" pamphlet..they are printed on thin paper and are usually 4 pages back to back. I used to get them back in 2nd-4th grade and remembered my classmates who got to order a little something from every bookorder. I was also so envious of that and especially when all the goodies came in! Nonetheless, I spotted a woman browsing through one on BART..probably for her daughter/neice.


After work, on my way back to BART, I came across a rally (about immigration primarily). The rally was in full force...



And so were the cops





and of course..media.



After my work out, the hubby and I went to dinner with my family since my brother was leaving for Irvine the next day. We ate at Yankee Pier in Lafayette. It had the coolest door knob...a lobster!!!





and the coolest bread plates! Simple, fun, understated yet contemporary


We all shared a plate of oysters...



I had a VERY delicious ceasear salad.




Thats it...good night moon =)

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to be able to order from those book order things...mom always said no :(

    ReplyDelete