Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 11 - March 04 2010


Hello World,

Today is definitely TV Thursday...all my fave shows: Real Housewives of NYC, Greys Anatomy, and Private Practice =)


PLUS- I had enough coins lying around at work to buy my all time fave snack (when im too lazy to leave the office)




Anyway, I'm glad tomorrow is Friday and I'm even more excited for Saturday! I get to see my favorite ladies (+ gents), kick back, relax, AND look glamorous!

Though it has remained unsaid, I'm sure that as always, my friends and I will be dressing to the nines. i'm excited! (in case i haven't said that enough already)

Here's a snapshot of what is on my table as a I blog:


I want to write more but I have to watch Private Practice and let my nails dry- so i'll blog more later.

Goodnight Moon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment