Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 9 - March 02 2010

Hello Word

Today I was especially thankful for my husband. Since I've been so busy with work, I didn't have time to make my lunch. So, when lunch time came around, I wondered what he packed for me...

It was the most delicious sandwich! It was whole grain bread with chimichurri sauce, pepper tuna spread, mozarella, and baby spinach. Of course, I microwaved it so the cheese would melt onto the tuna. PLUS- I also had an extra Russell Stover Chocolate Covered Marshmallow in my bag, which made my lunch all the more better!

Luckily my schedule at work is starting to calm down but ending my working spree with a sandwich made with such care and love and of course a chocolate covered marshmallow made all the long nights work it!

I absolutely love starting and ending my days with him and Spunky (our 3 year old Maltese).



Yesterday was my dad's birthday; and today is one of my best friend's bday. On Saturday- the red lipstick, smokey eyes, tight dresses, and high heels come out. Sloane, here we come!!!

Goodnight Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment