Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 27 – March 20 2010

*yes I am catching up on blogs*

Saturday was busy/bittersweet/beautiful.

Busy because my sister, cousin, and I helped my cousin move out of my parents’ house to her new place in SF.

The car:






The view from the new apartment:



The view from street level:



The new tenant <3




Bittersweet because this meant my cousin living not-so-close to my fam and I. No more last minute trips to jack in the box, etc etc.

Beautiful because the weather was gorgeous in SF which gave my cousin a more than perfect first day in her new *city* life.

But before we started the actual moving...we grabbed some yogurt...yanna got her beauty on....and as we were waiting.....i ran into one of the most stylish movers i've ever seen....



with everything that matters in life: iPhone, vogue magazine, and fat free yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment