Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 24 - March 17 2010

Hello World,

This blog is a day late- but here it is nonetheless.

I finally received the album I made for my friend's wedding! I was absolutely thrilled with the outcome- though I wish I would have ordered a bigger version on hardback- given the price I paid for it, I thought it would have been bigger!

I made the album bia Blurb.com, used their software, and put the whole thing together in about four hours. I love love love the quality of the pictures!

I guess having ordered them the smaller photobook is a bit "a propos", considering they will be having their bigger/more grand wedding in Nov of this year! The bigger hardbound photobook can be saved for that event =) Nonetheless, I really hope they don't mind how small the album is....here are a few pics of my favorite pages:


















Goodnight Moon!

1 comment:

  1. omggg Trisha!!! i LOVE your bloggg, your pictures are absolutely AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete